To make the most of your " Posh " experience, please remember making money and having fun at the same time is easy to do if you keep these key tips in mind:
*Masks are not required for those who have been vaccinated*
1. Items are accepted seasonally: Spring items late February, Summer in April, Fall late August, and Winter late September.
2. Youmust phone ahead to set up an appointment to bring in items for consignment. Please have a rough estimate of how many items you will be bringing.
3. Clothing should be neatly folded,CLEAN, free of pet hair, smoke odor, and in excellent condition with all labels in tact,please no hangers.
4. All items must be in style, within the last 5 years, however certain vintage items such as jewelry, purses, scarves and couture items may be accepted at our discretion.
5. To ensure high-quality items and happy shoppers, Posh Threads will not accept items from the following: WalMart, K-Mart, Old Navy, ShopKo, Fashion Bug, Target, Payless, H&M, Charlotte Russe, Aeoropostle, Forever 21, Maurices and Kohl's.
6. Lingerie, pjs, undergarments, slippers, clothing without labels and handmade or altered clothing will not be accepted.
7. You will get 40% of the selling price for your item once it has sold.
8. Please trust our judgement. If we do not accept an item for consignment it is not our intention to disrespect or insult in any way. We always want you to have a wonderful experience in our store.