To make the most of your " Posh " experience, please remember making money and having fun at the same time is easy to do if you keep these key tips in mind:
1. Items are accepted seasonally: Spring items in February, Summer in April, Fall in September, and Winter in October.
2. You must please phone ahead to set up an appointment to bring in items for consignment. Please have a rough estimate of how many items you will be bringing.
3. Clothing should be hung or neatly folded, clean, free of pet hair, smoke odor, and in excellent condition with all labels in tact.
4. All items must be in style, within the last 3 years , however certain vintage items such as jewelry, purses, scarves and couture items may be accepted at our discretion.
5. To ensure high-quality items and happy shoppers, Posh Threads will not accept items from the following: WalMart, K-Mart, Old Navy, ShopKo, Fashion Bug, Target, Payless, H&M, Steve and Barry's, Charlotte Russe, Aeoropostle, and Kohl's.
6. Lingerie, undergarments, slippers, and handmade or altered clothing will not be accepted.
7. Please trust our judgement. If we do not accept an item for consignment it is not our intention to disrespect or insult in any way. We always want you to have a wonderful experience in our store.